Monday, August 6, 2012

Find Your Greatness

Happy Monday! Last week was great with solid workouts, clean eating, proper nutrition/supplements, and most importantly…determination.

Motto for the week: Wake up with determination-go to bed with satisfaction.

I have been watching a lot of the Olympics and fell in love with one of Nike’s commercials. It is the one with the young boy jogging.


“Greatness it’s just something we made up. Somehow we come to believe that greatness is a gift reserved for a chosen few for prodigies, for superstars, and the rest of us can only stand by watching. You can forget that. Greatness is not some rare DNA strand. It’s not some precious thing. Greatness is no more unique to us than breathing. We are all capable of it, all of us.
I loved this commercial and the potential inspiration it can instill in all of us! 
I know a lot of you have been messaging me about my nutrition program/supplements/workouts/recipes. So here is a big THANKS for reading and inquiring! Here is a list of my current favorite snacks that you can try throughout the week. 
-Raw almonds with Truvia and cinnamon
-Cucumbers and Laughing Cow cheese wedges
-Greek yogurt with frozen berries (makes the yogurt get an ice cream consistency for all of you sweet tooth people.) My favorite is key lime pie greek yogurt with frozen blueberries.
-Frozen grapes
-Ezekiel bread (in organic refrigerator section. Orange bag) with dark chocolate dream mousse and sliced strawberries
-Buffalo mozzarella and tomato slices 
-What I drink: coffee (with coconut oil in it), Herbalife tea, and Mio in my water. That's about it.


My last grocery shopping trip. 
Here is my lunch today: Thomas’s Bagel Thins, Babybel light cheese, spinach, gluten free marinara sauce. 220 calories total. I love calzones, but my behind doesn’t so here is a makeshift version! 

Saw this and decided it's my new motivation. Cannot WAIT to start running again. I feel like it's going to be sooner than I thought! 
This is where I put in the work

I hope everyone has a great week! If anyone else has questions on my workouts, supplements, nutrition program, and/or food plan...

Facebook--> www.facebook.com/nmmarks
Twitter--> @NikkiMarks
Email--> nmarks54@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment